Everything we need to know about Fifty Shades Freed
January 9, 2018 - Fifty Shades of Grey
The recover date
The third complement of a trilogy will be released in cinemas on 9 Feb 2018, only in time for Valentine’s Day.
It’s all about rebellious formidable situations (and people) and entrance out stronger on a other side. After usurpation Christian Grey’s offer in Fifty Shades Darker, we subsequent watch Anastasia Steele adjust to married life, the rich lifestyle that comes with it, and her new husband’s determining nature. Parts of Christian’s past shortly haunt them, when women from his prior life bluster to imperil their happy ending.
The spousal and eveningwear dilettante Monique Lhuillier, who crafted Anastasia’s moist bullion series and feathered garment for a cover-up stage in Fifty Shades Darker, was asked to pattern her marriage dress for Freed by dress engineer Shay Cunliffe.
It seemed a apparent choice, as a engineer dressed Reese Witherspoon, Lauren Conrad, Savannah Guthrie, Carrie Underwood, Britney Spears and Pink for their marriage days too.
Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan reprise a roles of Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey respectively, while Rita Ora will lapse as his sister Mia following her tiny purpose in Fifty Shades Of Grey.
New expel members embody Teen Wolf’s Tyler Hoechlin, as Anastasia’s former classmate; Bella Heathcote, as one of Christian’s former submissives; and Smallville’s Eric Johnson as one of Ana’s colleagues who tries to pursue her romantically – most to Christian’s dismay.
Kim Basinger will play Elena Lincoln, also famous as Mrs. Robinson, a distinguished figure in Christian’s past. Robinne Lee, from Seven Pounds, creates her entrance as clamp boss to Christian Grey during Grey Enterprises. Fay Masterson also joins Fifty Shades Freed as Christian’s longtime housekeeper and cook, Gail Jones.
The soundtrack for a Fifty Shades trilogy creates a film what it is, with past films featuring artists like Beyoncé’s extra-sexy chronicle of ‘Crazy in Love’ (Grey) and a Taylor Swift/Zayn Malik duet ‘I Don’t Want To Live Forever’ (Darker).
For Freed, Mr. Grey himself, Jamie Dornan, has a strain on a lane list – a cover of Paul McCartney’s ‘Maybe I’m Amazed’. His outspoken coming isn’t as astonishing as we primarily competence think; before he became an actor he was a lead thespian of a folk rope called Sons Of Jim.
Here is a full lane list:
- ‘Capital Letters’ – Hailee Steinfeld x BloodPop
- ‘For You (Fifty Shades Freed)’ – Liam Payne Rita Ora
- ‘Sacrifice’ – Black Atlass feat. Jessie Reyez
- ‘High’ – Whethan Dua Lipa
- ‘Heaven’ – Julia Michaels
- ‘Big Spender’ – Kiana Ledé feat. Prince Charlez
- ‘Never Tear Us Apart’ – Bishop Briggs
- ‘The Wolf’ – The Spencer Lee Band
- ‘Are You’ – Julia Michaels
- ‘Cross Your Mind’ – Sabrina Claudio
- ‘Change Your Mind’ – Miike Snow
- ‘Come on Back’ – Shungudzo
- ‘I Got You (I Feel Good)’ – Jessie J
- ‘Ta Meilleure Ennemie (Pearls)’ – Samantha Gongol (of Marian Hill) feat. Juliette Armanet
- ‘Deer in Headlights’ – Sia
- ‘Diddy Bop’ – Jacob Banks Louis a Child
- ‘Love Me Like You Do (Fifty Shades Freed Version)’ – Ellie Goulding
- ‘Freed’ – Danny Elfman
- ‘Seeing Red’ – Danny Elfman
- ‘Maybe I’m Amazed’ – Jamie Dornan [Bonus Track]
- ‘Cross Your Mind (Spanish Version)’ – Sabrina Claudio [Bonus Track]
- ‘Pearls’ – Samantha Gongol (of Marian Hill) [Bonus Track
Watch a trailer here: