I Can’t Be ‘The Only Black Person’ Into ‘Fifty Shades of Grey!’ (New Film, New Photos!)
April 16, 2016 - Fifty Shades of Grey
*And we know that we am NOT! I have created on this film before…The story behind a whole SM thang (which, BTW, we am NOT into) formed on a best-selling trilogy of books from British author, E. L. James — a initial of that was created in 2011. But as photos start to trickle display characters Anastacia Steele and Christian Grey, brought to life distinctively by actors Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan respectively, it reminds me of how vehement we am to see them as a married integrate in “Fifty Shades Darker.”
Not to discuss how this absolute authorization (the books have been around for years) will continue to give a brother, Marlon Wayans, fuel for what he substantially hopes will be a authorization when his “Fifty Shades of Black” film grows up.
Dornan and Johnson were speckled filming Fifty Shades Darker in Vancouver, Canada recently. It’s unequivocally going to be a outing — generally for those who have seen a initial film, Fifty Shades of Grey, (that BTW increased The Weeknd’s song, Earned It, from a Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack to heights larger than he substantially EVER approaching it to go) shopping into a fact that a lady who we initial met as a rather goofy, intimately fresh waiflike quadruped not usually snags this wealthy-but-weird dude, though afterwards gets a matrimony offer out of him and finally, gets that home with a picket blockade and small family.
Oh sorry. Did we tell too much?
Well here’s a bit more, with photos, and videos (including behind a scenes with The Weeknd, during EURThisNthat.
Want to review some-more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toya Wright and Memphitz Join ‘Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars’ [Watch]
- Kim Fields Says No Decisions Have Been Made About ‘RHOA’ Return
- ‘Empire’s’ Byers and Gealey Marry – Aretha Celebrates 74th Birthday
- At a Box Office: ‘Jungle Book Roars’ – ‘Barbershop’ Gets Snipped
- I Can’t Be ‘The Only Black Person’ Into ‘Fifty Shades of Grey!’ (New Film, New Photos!)
- Dwight Howard, Royce Reed End Feud – Aisha Tyler Getting a Divorce
- Queen Latifah Taking ‘Red Steps’ to Raise Awareness About Heart Disease
- Wendell Pierce Ponders Clarence Thomas’ Silence on Supreme Court
- PBS Acquires ‘H.U.S.H.’ (Hollywood’s Uncovered Sexual Harassment) Documentary
- Prince UPdate: Artist Now during Home After Jet Makes Emergency Landing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here