Jamie Dornan & Dakota Johnson Show PDA on Fifty Shades Darker Set: Everything We Know About a Sequel
March 26, 2016 - Fifty Shades of Grey
Whoa, get a room, we two! Like, maybe that red one. And don’t forget to use a protected word.
Jamie Dornan, 33, and Dakota Johnson, 26, were spotting filming nonetheless another erotic make-out stage for Fifty Shades Darker, a supplement to Fifty Shades of Grey. The dual are reprising their roles as a heroine Anastasia Steele and her widespread BDSM-loving lover Christian Grey.
Yes, in box we couldn’t guess, notwithstanding a play that ensued in a initial film amid her shock about his radical lifestyle, passionate fetishes and hostility to be in a relationship, these crazy kids are feeling with any other and reconcile.
On a movie’s set in Vancouver, they were seen kissing with Johnson’s behind pulpy opposite a section wall, with both of them touching any other’s faces. The singer wore a long, beige coat, interconnected with a knee-length maroon dress and beige suede pumps, that she after substituted for more comfortable Uggs.
Dornan was also seen heading Johnson by a arm with a unrelenting countenance on his face as she appears dazed.
PHOTOS: Steamy scenes from Fifty Shades of Grey
1. D-rated? While Dornan did give a disobedient provoke in Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker might uncover a target audience some-more of what it unequivocally wants to see: The actor told People in November, “I’m looking brazen to embodying Christian again—and removing a possibility to uncover some-more of him.”
“I’m going to make him get entirely exposed in a subsequent one,” Johnson pronounced on Watch What Happens Live in February. “Everybody wants to see a D!”
2. Meet Mrs. Robinson: Kim Basinger, 62, stars as Elena Lincoln, a lady who apparently abused Grey in his younger years and helped make him, as he put it in Fifty Shades of Grey, “fifty shades of f–ked up.” In a book, a second in E.L. James‘ trilogy, Steele is frightened to discover Lincoln and Grey possess a salon business together, something he declined to discuss to her, and is rather jealous.
3. Stalker alert! Newcomer Bella Heathcote, 28, plays Leila Williams, Grey’s jilted ex-lover who suffers a mental relapse and starts stalking Steele, and looks totally unrecognizable in her role.
4. Creepy boss: Steele gets some-more neglected courtesy from her boss, played by Eric Johnson, 36.
5. BFF’s horror: Steele’s bestie Kate, who seemed in a initial movie, finds out about a inlet of her attribute with Grey and reacts a approach we would expect.
“That’s a outrageous impulse for her and for her friends since apparently Kate is a unequivocally protecting friends and a unequivocally passion and burning person,” a actress, Eloise Mumford, 29, told Glamour U.K. last July. “When she does find out she is intensely disturbed about Anna’s wellbeing so that’s a outrageous impulse of change for her.”
6. Kate Elliot: Kate and Grey’s brother, who got pretty hot and complicated in Fifty Shades of Grey, spin adult a feverishness even more.
“She also falls in adore with Elliot and their attribute stronger and some-more committed,” Mumford told Glamour U.K. “So I’m unequivocally looking brazen to that.”
PHOTOS: Jamie Dornan’s sexiest pics