Some book fans of E.L James‘ Fifty Shades of Grey watched a film only so they could contend they had seen it. These fans, while they desired a books, were not as tender with a movie, anticipating it a visible “watching HBO with your parents” moment. Yet, what if someone like Screen Junkies did an honest trailer of Fifty Shades of Grey? Would it be only as awkward? Or would it be hilariously funny?
Well, let’s have a demeanour shall we? Here’s a relapse of a honest trailer for those of we who can’t watch a NSFW video shave below.
- First we are reminded that Fifty Shades of Grey was creatively fan novella formed on a teen vampire hit, Twilight (by author Stephenie Meyer and blending to a large shade in a somewhat reduction irritating approach than Fifty Shades) — though did we know that E.L. James wrote a lot of it on her phone?
- Next, we are brought behind to HBO awkwardness by being reminded that while Twilight was a success for teenagers, mommies are what done Fifty Shades of Grey so hugely popular. Was mommy porn ever cool?
- Screen Junkies afterwards wish to know that is some-more absurd — a teenage anticipation of dating a vampire or of being a beautiful billionaire’s sex slave?
- Christian Edward Cullen Grey is apparently a irritating aforementioned billionaire that runs a puzzling association that is, well, mysterious. He is also a stalker with impossibly good abs (and so creation a whole ‘stalker’ thing not so important, because, abs.)
- Some suddenly voluptuous things we were not awaiting in this honest trailer: emails, texting, contracts and a engorgement of customarily tedious authorised terms.
- A list of quotes that thankfully — according to Screen Junkies — didn’t make it into a film instrumentation of Fifty Shades of Grey — and one that did.
You can perspective a finish Screen Junkies honest trailer of E.L. James’ strike film below, though only be warned it is NSFW (Not Safe For Work).
And if we wish another person’s opinion on a honest trailer, we can check out Luis Rodriguez from Movie Pilot as he watches it. You can also check out Marlon Wayans travesty chronicle of Fifty Shades of Grey here.
[Image credit: Screen Junkies honest trailer of 50 Shades of Grey screenshot]